After recently releasing a bass play-through for “Clandestine Ways (Krokodil Rot)”, Cattle Decapitation is now launching a guitar play-through for “Circo Inhumanitas”, by the band’s own Josh Elmore. Directed by Paul McGuire / Obscenery Films.
Watch the Circo Inhumanitas video:
Cattle Decapitation is currently headlining the Metalsucks & Exclaim! Aggressive Tendencies Presents “The North American Extinction Tour Part II: Inhuman Beings”, featuring Revocation, Full Of Hell, and Artificial Brain as support. See below for all dates.
Metalsucks & Exclaim! Aggressive Tendencies Presents “The North American Extinction Tour Part II: Inhuman Beings” w/ Cattle Decapitation, Revocation, Full Of Hell, Artificial Brain:
- Nov. 8 – Virginia Beach, VA – Shaka’s
- Nov. 9 – Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
- Nov. 10 – Orlando, FL – The Haven
- Nov. 11 – Tampa, FL – Orpheum
- Nov. 13 – New Orleans, LA – Southport Music Hall
- Nov. 14 – Houston, TX – White Oak Music Hall
- Nov. 15 – Austin, TX – Come and Take It Live
- Nov. 16 – Oklahoma City, OK – 89th St Collective
- Nov. 17 – San Antonio, TX – Rock Box
- Nov. 18 – El Paso, TX – Tricky Falls
- Nov. 19 – Phoenix, AZ – Club Red
- Nov. 20 – Las Vegas, NV – Beauty Bar
Cattle Decapitation is touring in support of their most recent full-length, 2015’s The Anthropocene Extinction. As the most sonically and thematically engrossing record of Cattle Decapitation’s maniacal discography, The Anthropocene Extinction was named one of the best albums of the year by Loudwire.com, MetalSucks.net, MetalInjection.net, among many others.