Venom Inc. Release First Video in New Interview Series, Discuss Band Reunion, Signing to Nuclear Blast and More
“Blood Stained Earth” Headline Tour with Goatwhore, Toxic Holocaust and The Convalescence Begins September 1 – Meet & Greet Packages are Available!
The upcoming full-length opus, “Avé”, will be out August 11, 2017 via Nuclear Blast. Pre-orders for the new album are available now HERE.
Venom Inc. have revealed the first of several videos in a new interview series, featuring personal commentary from the band about the new album, the history of the band, the album art, and more. Watch the first video in the series, in which the members of the band discuss signing to Nuclear Blast, here:
Venom Inc. will kick off their upcoming Blood Stained Earth headline tour, featuring support from Goatwhore, Toxic Holocaust and The Convalescence, on September 1. Tickets for each date of the Blood Stained Earth tour are on sale now at the links below. Exclusive Venom Inc. meet and greet packages are available with limited availability – for details, please CLICK HERE.
Venom Inc. ‘s Blood Stained Earth Tour w/ Goatwhore, Toxic Holocaust and The Convalescence:
- 9/1 – Philadelphia, PA @ Voltage
- 9/2 – New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
- 9/3 – Boston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall
- 9/4 – Montreal, QC @ Les Foufounes Electriques
- 9/5 – Toronto, ON @ Mod Club
- 9/6 – Detroit, MI @ Harpos
- 9/7 – Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom
- 9/8 – Chicago, IL @ Reggies
- 9/9 – Cave In Rock, IL @ Full Terror Metal Fest
- 9/10 – Kansas City, MO @ Riot Room
- 9/11 – Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
- 9/13 – Spokane, WA @ The Pin
- 9/14 – Seattle, WA @ Studio 7
- 9/15 – Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
- 9/16 – Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
- 9/18 – San Francisco, CA @ Slims
- 9/19 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Roxy Theatre
- 9/20 – San Diego, CA @ Brick By Brick
- 9/21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red
- 9/22 – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
- 9/23 – Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey
- 9/24 – Austin, TX @ Grizzly Hall
- 9/25 – Houston, TX @ White Oak Music Hall
- 9/26 – New Orleans, LA @ Parish at HOB
- 9/28 – Miami, FL @ Churchill’s
- 9/29 – Tampa, FL @ Orpheum
- 9/30 – Orlando, FL @ The Haven
- 10/1 – Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
- 10/2 – Baltimore, MD @ Soundstage
Regardless of your take on black metal forefathers Venom, they are the undisputed originators of extreme metal as we know it. Almost 40 years after their inception, the revitalized 1989-1992 line-up of guitarist Jeff “Mantas” Dunn, vocalist/bassist Tony “Demolition Man” Dolan and drummer Anthony “Abaddon” Bray have returned with a monster of an album.
Venom Inc. was born during an impromptu live set at 2015’s Keep it True Festival in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany. The on-stage reunion was a rousing success amongst Venom fans and music industry personnel alike, and although it was originally only set up for fun, Dolan began receiving numerous show offers for Venom Inc. from booking agents around the world. What started as a live set to celebrate Venom’s legacy immediately turned into a serious reunion discussion. The rest is history.
Going into writing Avé, Venom Inc. realized their live performance was the key to creating an album that would be a metal classic. It was clear that any songs the trio came up with had to have the intensity, the honesty and the aggression that was happening for Venom Inc. in a live situation. Simply put, they needed to translate what they do on stage onto a record. Not once did they look back on the Venom catalogue and think, “We have to write another ‘Black Metal’ or another ‘Schizo’…” The focus is on Venom Inc. and everything the rejuvenated three-piece do in the here and now.
While unexpected at the outset, the end result of this reunion is an album that true Venom fans will gladly add to the top of their playlists.
Ave track listing:
- Ave Satanas
- Forged In Hell
- Metal We Bleed
- Dein Fleisch
- Blood Stained
- Time To Die
- The Evil Dead
- Preacher Man
- I Kneel To No God
- Black N Roll
Venom Inc. is:
- Jeff “Mantas” Dunn | guitars
- Tony “Demolition Man” Dolan | bass, vocals
- Anthony “Abaddon” Bray | drums