Why should you advertise on Rebel Radio?
The simple answer? To reach your audience.
See, in the 1980s and 90s, hard rock/heavy metal got a bad rep for being all about rebellious teenagers, druggies, burnouts, “pot-heads”, losers, and the like. However, today, over 20 years later, songs that we grew up with, some of which were considered too heavy, are now being used to pump up crowds, teams, and contestants at sporting events, as background in major market commercials, intros for TV show, on singing competition shows, special performances at music and media awards, etc., to the point to where it’s almost impossible to turn on any form of media without coming across a hard rock or heavy metal song. But most of all, many of these same, rebellious, hard rock/heavy metal-listening teenagers who were once looked upon as kids who would never amount to anything, are now running a large number of Fortune 500 corporations and large businesses, leading in our economy, and are still listening to metal (and there are no other stations in Chicago that quite delivers)!
Rebel Radio has been cranking out hard rock and heavy metal over the air waves since 1994, starting off on a small, AM, brokered radio station in a Chicago suburbs, during evening drive-time hours. Over the years, Rebel Radio has broadcast on close to 10 different radio stations, one being 24/7, and one being over Satcom C-5 satellite. Rebel Radio was also the very first radio station in the U.S.A. to stream music over the internet (and the second to stream full-time, beginning on February 13, 1996).
Today, Rebel Radio broadcasts 24/7 over the internet through the TuneIn Radio app (accessible through our website, iPhone, and Android). We’re also always looking for national brick & mortar radio stations to broadcast onto.
Rebel Radio features many specialty shows:
- “Sabbath 6-pack Sunday” = Sundays at 6:00 pm
- “Rebel Remake” = Sundays at 10 pm (metal bands covering tunes of your favorite artists – metal and not)
- “Rebel Radio Mosh Pit” = Every Monday at midnight (Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Narcotic Wasteland, Sodom, Haemorrhage, Behemoth, Slayer, Testament, Exodus, etc.)
- “Friday Night Live” = Friday nights (live tracks)
- (NEW) Rebel Radio Punk Rock Show = Fridays at 10:00 pm
- “A Layer of Slayer” = Every Saturday night at midnight
- “Rebel Radio Homegrown Show” = Saturday nights at 6:00 pm (local metal scene – IL bands, whether signed or not, famous or not)
- “Daily 420 Song” = Ever day at 4:20 pm
- (and more are currently in the making)
Key Demographics of Rebel Radio’s Website:
Average age of 25-54
Average Genders (M/F): 80% x 20%
Special packages are also available, viewable when you click on each!
:30 and :60 specials include optional banner ad placement and social media mentions.
Please click an ad length below to see more: