- This event has passed.
The Beer Nuts
March 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pmFREE
The Beer Nuts, w/:
- Mystery Actions
- Major Threat
- Squared Off
@Reggies Rock Club
Saturday March 17
Ages = 21+
Show = 6:00 pm
Tickets = FREE!
- The “Beer Nuts are like 2 kegs of charisma” –Jim Derogatis former writer at Rolling Stone
- ”While in the notorious band Rights of the Accused, Herb Rosen redefined modern rock bass playing as we now know it”– Billy Sheehan for Four on the Frets magazine
- ”The BEER NUTS, I hate those guys“–Billy Corrigan
- ”Dickless is one of my favorite drummers. She hits hard and not to hard on the eyes either!“–Scott Davidson of Rebel Radio
From the city by the lake comes Chicago’s own Mystery Actions. An all-female lineup delivering punk rock ‘n’ roll music with everything they’ve got and more. Capturing the feel of 70’s punk rock and modernizing the Runaways, these ladies are bound to grab your attention with the first note. Inspired through a broad range of influences covering the Avengers to the Damned these gals are ready to rock.
They have shared the stage with Cock Sparrer, the Buzzcocks, Lower Class Brats, the Queers, Protex, Go betty Go, Murphy’s Law, Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Shonen Knife and the Freeze! This is only the beginning…
Major Threat (Minor Threat Tribute)
Major Threat consists of members and ex-members of such Chicago bands as: 88 Fingers Louie, The Static Age, the Hallow, FULL, Rise Against, Soft Lies, Young Distractions, IronFinger, Myopia, The Old Comiskey’s, Break The Silence, Kradakis, Set Fire To Reason, etc…You get the point.
Do you like skateboarding, fast music, and direct answers? So do we! We are Fastplants!
Started in May 2012 already main support for Hub City Stompers, Murphys Law and Riverbot Gamblers.
Squared Off, a 4 piece street punk band hailing from Chicago, has been making noise since 2002. At a time when people believe that the underground punk scene has died, these guys bring out some of punk’s forgotten ideals. Brotherhood, pride, voice to fight for your rights, and the words of the working class. Squared Off ‘s music gives you the sense of kinship with the understanding of the struggles of society today. Their songs can fit at any bar scene, can be heard at any local all ages venues, or the local skate park. One other belief that Squared Off has not forgotten is that the group has been DIY for quite some time. From spending an evening with their bar mates, to telling the youth what the hard life is about, to them punk rock is here to stay. Promoting, hitting the streets, and traveling anywhere there is a stage, Squared Off is ready to hit the streets of every American city.
RealBadRealFast-Chicago based crust punk/noise/sludge rock trio are three grizzly veterans of the Chicago rock scene. Matthew Stanton (guitar/vocals)Tim Colletti(bass/vocals)& Ben Brundage(drums/vocals ) release an all out assault on your eardrums.
- March 17, 2018
6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- ANGER, Beer Nuts, Chicago concerts, Chicago concerts in 2018, Chicago shows, Chicago Shows in 2018, Concerts, concerts in 2018, Dethwarrant, Fastplants, Heavy Metal, Major Threat, metal, Mystery Actions, RealBadRealFast, Reggies, Reggies Chicago, Reggies Rock Club, reggies rock house, reggies shows, Squared Off, The Beer Nuts
- Rebel Radio
- (773) 909-0303